Last updated: 8.10.18
Cookies are small pieces of data which are placed onto your computer by websites that you visit. These are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as provide marketing information to site owners.
There are some cookies that are essential in order to ensure that this website works. These are classed as ‘strictly necessary’ cookies.
If you’ve already chosen to block third party cookies via the settings in your browser, please be aware that your cookie preferences will not carry over if you change sites, and you will need to ensure that you set your preferences on every site you visit.
- To remember information that you have inputted into this website, so you don’t have to give it to us every time you visit the site.
- To find out if the emails we send out have been read, and if our customers are finding them useful
- To help us understand how users are using our services, so that we can identify and make improvements
- To help us personalise the website so that we can remember your preferences and settings.
- To deliver adverts that we think you will find interesting